Occupational safety and health
EU-OSHA is the European Union information agency for occupational safety and health. EU-OSHA works to make European workplaces safer, healthier and more productive for the benefit of businesses, employees and governments. EU-OSHA promotes a culture of risk prevention to improve working conditions in Europe.
- The Healthy Workplaces Campaigns — our two-year campaigns raise awareness of occupational safety and health (OSH) topics across Europe
- Online interactive Risk Assessment (OiRA) project — we provide online risk assessment tools for small and medium-sized enterprises to assess and manage risks in the workplace
- The ESENER survey — this extensive survey provides a snapshot of how safety and health risks are managed in European workplaces
- OSHwiki — a collaborative online encyclopaedia of accurate and reliable information on OSH
- Foresight projects — we highlight and study new and emerging risks in OSH through dedicated foresight projects
- OSH overviews — we provide overviews on specific OSH topics and identify priorities
- NAPO films — a series of short, lighthearted, language-free films on important workplace safety and health topics.
The EEN members are one of the main partners that help EU-OSHA achieve its objectives, together with the Directorate-General for Internal Market, Industry, Entrepreneurship and SMEs (DG GROW), the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) and EU-OSHA’s national focal points.