ARC Consulting EOOD is the consulting arm of the Applied Research and Communications Fund. The company offers consulting services in the fields of analysis and public policy advice on innovation and information and communication technologies, as well as in the design and implementation of national and international projects under the EU Framework Programs, the Cohesion and Structural Funds. ARC Consulting is a wholly-owned commercial subsidiary of the Applied Research and Communications Fund. ARC Consulting leverages the professional and technical capacity and experience of ARC Fund to deliver high-quality consulting services to its partners and customers, while helping the think-tank better achieve its mission.
ARC Consulting is a member of two European professional networks:
- Enterprise Europe Network – the largest information and consulting network in Europe, which helps SMEs realize their innovation and technological growth potential and provides them with information and opportunities to do business on the Single European Market.
- ERAWATCH - provides information and benchmarking on European, national and regional research systems, policies, and programmes in the EU to support evidence based policy making in Europe and to contribute to the realisation of the European Research Area .
Some of the key clients and services provided by ARC Consulting include:
- The Ministry of Economy, Energy and Tourism: drafting a Law on Innovation; preparing a study on the progress of national innovation policy.
- DG JRC – Institute for Prospective Technological Studies:
- Study on the public and private investment in R&D in ICT in Bulgaria and Romania;
- Report on the contribution of regional policies to ERA.
- The World Bank: preparing four technical notes on the innovation potential of the Bulgarian Economy.