|Project Officer – Innovation and Business Support
- Experienced and ambitious project officer
- Project development and implementation during an exciting period of growth
- Areas: innovation management, technology assessment, search for international partners, support to technology transfer
Applied Research and Communications Fund
The Applied Research and Communications Fund (ARC Fund) is a leading European innovation policy and practice think-tank. ARC Fund’s flagship initiative (since 2004) is the annual National Innovation
Forum, including the National Innovative Enterprise of the Year Award and the Innovation.bg report. ARC Fund coordinates the Enterprise Europe Network – Bulgaria providing services to over 5,000
The ARC Fund is looking to hire a full-time Project Officer to provide comprehensive support to the Innovation and Business Support Program. The job duties include:
- research support (data collection and processing, desk research, etc.);
- project development and supporting proposal drafting;
- project management and implementation support;
- online and offline event organisation;
- keeping contact with SMEs and delivering services from the ARC Fund portfolio and identifying innovative companies aspiring to new markets;
- communication and outreach (managing contact databases, partnerships, institutional cooperation; drafting reports and other content aimed at stakeholders, promoting ongoing projects and organisational achievements through relevant channels).
- bachelor’s degree in the Economics, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent;
- at least 3 years of full-time experience on a position involving the management of projectbased
publicly funded contracts;
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bulgarian and English.
We offer a professional and dynamic international working environment and opportunities for expanding responsibilities. Interested candidates should send a CV and a 1-page motivation letter.
To apply, please send the required documents to email@example.com by 20.12.2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.