|European ICT business mission in Tokyo, Japan - May 2018
ARC Consulting at Enterprise Europe Network-Bulgaria organizes the participation of Bulgarian companies and clusters in the ICT Mission – 8-11 May, Tokyo, Japan.
The event organizer EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its the next ICT mission and partnering event in Japan in May. The ICT Cluster/SME support mission will be organised on the fringe of the "Japan IT Week" trade fair (http://www.japan-it.jp/en/) in Tokyo Big Sight, Japan (9-11 May).
During the 3-day fair, the participants will be able to exhibit their technologies in, to get informed about the market structure of the ICT sector, its characteristics and business policies, to identify important potential commercial and technological partners (managers, R&D centers and business organizations) and to contact them in the frames of the planned B2B meetings, as well as to meet with Japanese visitors of the event.
In addition, in order to maximize the partnering opportunities and to benefit from the meetings, leading to potential future business collaborations, one day before the fair, a BtoB partnering event will be organised in Tokyo (8 May, Kasumigaseki Building, Plaza Hall).
This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Clusters* and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
· Hardware solutions
· MPU/MCU, DSP, System LSI(ASSP/ASIC), IP Core, FPGA/PLD, Smart Card, Embedded Platforms, Board Computers, Wireless Networks (802.11x, Bluetooth, UWB, etc.), Interface Technologies (IEEE1394, USB, etc.), PowerSupply/Management, ICSocket, Back-Plane, etc.
· Software solutions
· RTOS, Device Drivers, Firmware/Middleware, Internet-Related Technolog (Browsers, etc.), Database, Security Technologies (Encryption/Decryption, etc.)
· Development Environments and Tools
· Programming Languages (C/C++, Java, HTML/XML, UML, Compilers/Assemblers), In-Circuit Emulator and Debugging Tools, EDA/System Design Tools, Measurement & Instruments, Project Management Tools, Configuration Management Tools
· Others: System House, Design Service Firms, System Integration Companies, Technology Promotion Organizations, Publishers, Universities/Research Organizations, etc.
* Clusters members of the European Cluster Collaboration Platform (http://www.clustercollaboration.eu/).
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
· Participation is free. On top, SMEs and clusters will benefit from a 600 Euro grant.
· Free access to the 1-day partnering event in Tokyo
· Access to the “Japan IT week ” with a delegation booth:
-> registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
-> access to the partnering area and the partnering system
-> trade fair booth arrangements
The mission is organized by the EU-Japan Centre and is funded by the European Commission.
Application deadline: 22 February 2018
More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/ict-cluster-sme-mission
For more information and registration, please contact:
ARC Consulting, Enterprise Europe Network - Bulgaria
tel.: + 359 2 9733000