|ICT business mission to Japan Nov 2017
ARC Consulting at Enterprise Europe Network-Bulgaria organizes the participation of Bulgarian companies in the ICT Mission – 7-10 November, Chiba, Japan.
The event organizer EU-Japan Centre is currently calling for applications for its the next ICT mission and partnering event in Japan in November. The ICT Cluster/SME support mission will be organised on the fringe of the "Japan IT Week" trade fair (http://www.japan-it.jp/en/aki/ ) in Makuhari Messe, Chiba-city, Japan. During the 3-day fair, participants will be able to exhibit their technologies in, attend B2B meetings and to meet with Japanese visitors. In addition and in order to maximize the partnering opportunities, one day before the fair, a BtoB partnering event will be organised in Tokyo.
This mission will enable participants to identify key contacts for business or technology transfer partnerships or research collaborations.
Costs covered by the EU-Japan Centre:
· Participation is free. On top, SMEs and clusters will benefit from a ?600 grant.
· Free access to the 1-day partnering event in Tokyo
· Access to the “Japan IT week ” with a delegation booth:
- registration fee including access to the exhibition & annex hall
- access to the partnering area and the partnering system
- trade fair booth arrangements
Clusters and SMEs operating in the following ICT-related sectors are invited to apply:
· Hardware solutions
· MPU/MCU, DSP, System LSI(ASSP/ASIC), IP Core, FPGA/PLD, Smart Card, Embedded Platforms, Board Computers, Wireless Networks (802.11x, Bluetooth, UWB, etc.), Interface Technologies (IEEE1394, USB, etc.), PowerSupply/Management, ICSocket, Back-Plane, etc.
· Software solutions
· RTOS, Device Drivers, Firmware/Middleware, Internet-Related Technolog (Browsers, etc.), Database, Security Technologies (Encryption/Decryption, etc.)
· Development Environments and Tools
· Programming Languages (C/C++, Java, HTML/XML, UML, Compilers/Assemblers), In-Circuit Emulator and Debugging Tools, EDA/System Design Tools, Measurement & Instruments, Project Management Tools, Configuration Management Tools
· Others: System House, Design Service Firms, System Integration Companies, Technology Promotion Organizations, Publishers, Universities/Research Organizations, etc.
The mission is organized by the EU-Japan Centre and is funded by the European Commission.
Application deadline: 29 June 2017
More info on: http://www.eu-japan.eu/events/ict-cluster-sme-mission
For more information and registration, please contact:
ARC Consulting, Enterprise Europe Network - Bulgaria
tel.: + 359 2 9733000