|Future Match at CeBIT 2017, 20 - 24 March 2017, Hannover, Germany
ARC Consulting at Enterprise Europe Network-Bulgaria co-organizes for Bulgarian ICT companies participation at the Future Match B2B event during the CeBIT 2017 fair, 20-24 March, Hannover, Germany.
It is the 19th edition of the international brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), the largest business support network in Europe.
Since 1999, Future Match has enabled enterprises and research organisations to find partners for international cooperation such as sales and license agreements, joint ventures, subcontracting, technology transfer or research & development projects.
The meetings will take place at CeBIT in Hannover (Hall 6, Stand A18/27), Hannover Fairground.
- Big Data & Cloud
- Business Electronics & Equipment
- Commerce & Banking
- Communication & Networks
- ECM, Input/Output Solutions
- ERP & HR Solutions
- Internet of Things
- Marketing and Sales Solutions
- Research & Innovation
- Unmanned Systems & Solutions
How to participate?
- Register at https://www.b2match.eu/futurematch2017(regular fee: 110 EUR + VAT, incl. CeBIT exhibition tickets) and create a cooperation profile describing your offer or request.
- All the participants’ profiles will be published in the online catalogue on this website.
- Browse the catalogue and book meetings with participants you are interested in.
- Prior to the event you will receive an individual meeting schedule and your entrance tickets.
- Come to our booth to conduct the 30-minute meetings.
Future Match 2017 Flyer
Registration: 15 Nov – 7 Mar
Meeting Selection: 1 Feb – 12 Mar
Event: 20 Mar – 24 Mar
ARC Consulting, Enterprise Europe Network - Bulgaria
tel. +359 2 9733000